Do we have this in Oregon? If not, we should have this. Note the comment about how this tax action will unlock investment funds for the entrepreneurial ecosystem. Sounds good to me!
I am Randy Cobena, I blog here. GrayShayds is also a personal project that I use as a conduit for bringing together entrepreneurial professionals, inventors and investors. The mission is to foster the development and commercialization of marketable innovations, and to grow their founding organizations. . I am a creative director-producer and entrepreneur helping harness new ideas; working to make a difference today.
TagsAccelerator Accessibility BenBernanke Browsers Business Business-to-Business Capitalism Clients Cloud computing Disruptive disruptive software E-Commerce Economic Economic development Economy of the United States Entrepreneurship Entreprenuer Federal Open Market Committee Federal Reserve System IBM IDC Information technology Innovation Intellectual Property International Data Corporation IPad Metro Areas and Regions Mobile computing Mobile device Oregon Oregonians Personal computer Portland Development Commission Portland metropolitan area Portland Oregon Product Development Quantitative easing Software Development Startup Incubation The Atlantic United States United States Treasury security Web browser World Wide Web WWW
- Rock on Joe Walsh!!! 'Analog Man': Longtime Eagle Performs First Solo Single In Two Decades (E... huff.to/Kedm0l via @HuffingtonPost 1 year ago
- The Portland Plan: A Plan for the Future wp.me/p1cpnH-6B 1 year ago
- @PDXSW I am happy to volunteer as a mentor and/or judge for the event. Please let me know how I can help. Thanks, Randy 1 year ago
- @eli_rubel you might like his photo app: RT Trey Ratcliff On The Rise Of Social Photography [TCTV] tcrn.ch/xokRVW by @loyalelectron 1 year ago
- @MN_GoBeavers Hi Matt, nice program, almost worth the trip as a consultant. Will that be repeated in the NW this year? 1 year ago