I am Randy Cobena, I blog here. GrayShayds is also a personal project that I use as a conduit for bringing together entrepreneurial professionals, inventors and investors. The mission is to foster the development and commercialization of marketable innovations, and to grow their founding organizations. . I am a creative director-producer and entrepreneur helping harness new ideas; working to make a difference today.
TagsAccelerator Accessibility AOL BenBernanke Berry Gordy Browsers Business Business-to-Business California Capitalism Carl Schramm Clients Cloud computing Community Copperheads Detroit Disruptive disruptive software E-Commerce Economic Economic development Economy of the United States Entrepreneur Entrepreneurship Entreprenuer Federal Open Market Committee Federal Reserve System Financial Services Funk Brothers Global Entrepreneurship Week Hewlett Packard IBM IDC Information technology innovate. disrupt Innovation Intellectual Property International Data Corporation IPad John Lee Hooker Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers mark suster Metro Areas and Regions Mobile computing Mobile device Motor City Motown Oregon Oregonians Pacific Northwest Personal computer Portland Development Commission Portlandia Portland metropolitan area Portland Oregon Product Development Quantitative easing Rolling Stones Small business Smokey Robinson Social change Software Development Startup Incubation Stevie Wonder TechCrunch Term Sheet The Atlantic Twitter United States United States Treasury security Venture capital Web browser World Wide Web WWW Zeppelin
- @JRubinBlogger my god you come from an ugly place 1 week ago
- @jakejakeny @JRubinBlogger why the flip-flop? seems pretty obvious, care to explain? Is your job at risk? 2 weeks ago
- @McConaughey bad decision to politicize your views publicly on new President while on Lincoln dole. I just halted my new Continental order. 5 months ago
- @PDXSW I am happy to volunteer as a mentor and/or judge for the event. Please let me know how I can help. Thanks, Randy 5 years ago
- @eli_rubel you might like his photo app: RT Trey Ratcliff On The Rise Of Social Photography [TCTV] tcrn.ch/xokRVW by @loyalelectron 5 years ago